Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm Back!

Damn! It has been forever since I've written anything on my blog! I blame the many illnesses that plagued our house. Chachi was sick for a month with some horrible high fever-throw up thing. And then Christmas came and blah, blah, blah. But no more blog neglection, I promise. It's time to get back to it and I mean proper. To make it easier on myself I will upload my photos (if there's loads) onto Flickr because Blogger takes for-freakin-ever!

So to wet your whistle, the first of many photo installments: Our trip to Portland 2009!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kittyyum/sets/72157623139527122/


And coming up next week...our professional family photo shoot with my oldest friend in the world Xea! These photos will make you want to roll Chachi up into a little ball and put him in your pocket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! My favorite blog ever is back! Can't wait to read!